Paramedical Education & Training Council is providing various options for registrations to the students-
Student from any stream and courses of Paramedical Training from all over India are invited to get registered from Paramedical Education & Training Council.
To get placement in various Private, Semi Private, Goverment and Semi Goverment Hospitals & Setups from all over india.
Students are advised to follow the below instructions for registration-
1. Download the registration form, Click here...
2. Download the declaration by the applicant, Click here...
3. A dully filled registration form, Declaration form, Bank draft and all the testimonials (photocopies) should be addressed to -
Paramedical Education & Training Council,
Ch. No.157/1,Near Laxmi Nagar,Metro Station Gate No 1,Vikas Marg,Delhi-92
4. Students can send the scanned copy of the registration form, Declaration form, and other testimonials online to email@example.com.
5. Payment may be done online or offline-
i) OFFLINE: Demand draft on the name "Paramedical Education & Training Council", payable at Jamuwari, Amethi Branch.
ii)ONLINE: NEFT transaction can be done as below-
Account Holder Name - Paramedical Education & Training Council
Account Number: 93853070000654
Bank and Branch: Canara Bank, Jamuwari Amethi
Pin Code - 227813
IFSC Code: SYNB0009385
If any query, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 -7303731222 for more details.
6. Submit online form here Click here...
7.Registration fee only 5250(five thousand two hundred fifty rupees only/-).
Validity Time Period -
Registration Certificate -
Good Standing Certificate -
Id Card -